SIGNING BONUS TODAY!
Registered Nurse - Home Health Nurse
We are super flexible on schedule and locations. You tell us where and how often you want to work and we will make it happen!
ABL Health Care, LLC the Home Healthcare agency is seeking an experienced Registered Nurses (RN) with at least 1 year of Home Health experience. By joining our team providing the highest quality experience for patients in the comfort of their own home.
Founded and led by two immigrant women nurses, who embarked upon an important journey to help people with better home health care.
We are Medicare certified and Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).
Our patients and their families deserve the highest quality care, which we deliver with compassion, professionalism, and excellence.
Our responsive and dedicated office team allows you to work independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around your personal life.
ABL Health Care is known for our family work culture
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Continued Education and Development
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Praise & Recognition Program: Give thanks, get thanks and celebrate your team members' wins
- The feeling of gratitude, accomplishment, growth and doing something truly meaningful that positively impacts the lives of others each and everyday
- Full-time Benefits
- 100% Health Insurance (medical, vision and dental) + available coverage for dependents
- Options for FSA and HSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Perform a full assessment of patient & family upon initial visit.
- Use assessment data to develop an advanced plan of care.
- Work with patient and family one on one to achieve improvement and/or stability.
- Case manage patients care episode.
- Prepare clinical notes, orders and charting in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with physicians and agency staff to deliver the best care possible.
- Current and unrestricted license
- 1 year: Home Health Experience
- Current BLS/CPR certification