About the Company: There are jobs - and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red-carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 401k with 5% Match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance, and more (FT Only)
- Tuition Reimbursement (FT Only)
What You Will Do:
- Obtain vital signs, keep accurate records and notify the supervising nurse of any deviations from service plans
- Provide resident assistance with activities of daily living
- Assist with light housekeeping
- Demonstrate exemplary red carpet service
- Other duties as assigned
Why You Are Qualified:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Comfort with technology
- CPR Certification within 90 days of hire
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.