Gellert Hospitality Group is a proud Five Guys franchisee seeking exceptional talent to join our team. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service then we want to hear from you. Previous food handling experience is not required.
We will provide you with all the necessary training, which may include:
- Taking orders,
- Preparing / cooking food,
- Cleaning tasks,
- Following brand standards,
- And practicing food safety procedures.
Trust us, this is a great place to work. We polled our team members for their feedback and they gave us their top reasons that make this job awesome.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Team from Our Own Team Members:
10. Free meals on shift
9. Friendly co-workers and fun work environment
8. Schedule flexibility
7. Variety of different positions available
6. Shared tips paid out bi-weekly
5. Weekly, monthly and quarterly bonus programs
4. Industury-leading training to put you in position to be successful
3. Consistent feedback and performance review
2. Full-time benefits which includes cell phone plan
1. Great bosses who were voted into management by our own team members
Just show up on time with a smile and we'll help you with the rest.