Gellert Hospitality Group is a proud Five Guys franchisee seeking exceptional talent to join our team. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service then we want to hear from you.
So, what's it take to be a successful Five Guys General Manager?
- People & Leadership Skills - Do you know how to lead and motivate people? This one skill set is what separates good managers from poor managers and will be the key attribute we will focus on in our interview process.
- Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace - Our kitchen's have a lot going on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It's not for everybody.
- Good Communication - Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what's happening real-time during each shift.
- Love for Great Food and Great Music - We make some of the best burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates - Always working for the success of your team.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- High school diploma, some post high school education a plus
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity
- 1-2 years experience in the food service business
- ServeSafe Certification a plus
- Strong references from people who have worked for you and who you've worked for.
- Financial and inventory management
- Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during your shift
- Customer relationship management
- Full accountability for how the shift runs under your watch.
- Work both opening and closing shifts each week
- Morning shift: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Afternoon shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Trust us, this is a great place to work. We polled our team members for their feedback and they gave us their top reasons that make this job awesome.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Team from Our Own Team Members:
10. Free meals on shift
9. Friendly co-workers and fun work environment
8. Schedule flexibility
7. Variety of different positions available
6. Shared tips paid out bi-weekly
5. Weekly, monthly and quarterly bonus programs
4. Industury-leading training to put you in position to be successful
3. Consistent feedback and performance review
2. Full-time benefits which includes cell phone plan
1. Great bosses who were voted into management by our own team members
We provide paid vacations, quarterly bonuses, weekly incentives, health benefits, 401K plan, discounted meal benefits, training, and opportunities to grow within our company.