Specialty: RN-Medical Surgical/Tele-Travel
Locations: Savannah, Georgia
Shift: 7P - 7A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Registered nurses in this specialty practice primarily on hospital units and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.
- Assist physicians with patient management.
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
- Complete assignments made by physicians
- Provide treatment and post-surgical care
- Administer medications
- Must be able to manage 5-6 med/surg patients performing treatments, medications, wound care, ambulation
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent acute and Medical Surgical/Tele experience
- BLS certification
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
Senior Account Manager
All Medical Personnel | Nursing