OP2 is a leading medical, health, and human performance supplement company. Our executives lead by example and we provide a fast-paced moral and ethical environment for individuals to thrive. Our company is engrained with accountability, integrity, and performance.
OP2 on GlassDoor
OP2 on CrunchBase
WHO WE ARE
- OP2 is a Fortune 5000 - Fastest growing company in the USA.
- Our culture is one of the best in the world. Our CEO, company, products, and services are best-in-class.
- Our executive team leads by example and commonly works side by side with our employees to understand our employee's needs and the impacts of decisions at all levels of the company.
- We are one of the very few companies in our industry that offer an ownership plan.
- Our company promotes health and wellness are part of its culture and offers incentives for health-related activities as well as nutritional consulting - We truly care about our employee's well-being.
- We provide the same canned (status quo) benefits other companies do plus; health and wellness incentives; monthly product subscriptions; ownership interest PLUS the ability to earn additional income by participating in our ambassador program.
- Every member of our Board of Directors is a serial entrepreneur and actively works with the executive team. They come from the fastest growing and most well-respected companies in the world.
OP2 has an immediate opening for a talented sales manager to assist in the development and management of our clinical nutrition sales program oversee our sales accounts in the Fort Worth, Texas area. We are seeking a professional, dynamic, hardworking, and proactive individual capable of working within a medical and retail environment. You must be people-oriented with excellent management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as a team and contribute individually. If you possess an entrepreneurial drive; have excellent organizational and communication skills, and are looking to join a world-class culture, we encourage you to apply.
Rapid promotion opportunities available based on performance.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Performance Incentive Plan based on company, team, and individual performance.
- Company Ownership plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Monthly product subscription and family purchase discounts.
- A company-provided computer.
- Mobile device stipend.
- Health and Wellness stipend.
- Company credit card.
- World-class employee recognition program.
- Prior experience managing diverse, decentralized teams.
- Minimum of four (6) years of relevant sales experience with established long term care, home health, and acute care relationships.
- A proven team player and situational leader.
- A proven ability to complete goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive, think out of the box and expertly navigate perceived obstacles.
- Strong technical proficiency.
- Strong ability to recognize problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. OP2 values experience, skills, knowledge, and execution over education.
- Development and implementation of a world-class sales team, process and training program.
- Calling on both acute care and long-term care facilities: Hospitals, nursing homes, wound care, hospice facilities, and medical solution providers.
- Work closely with Health Directors, Clinical Nutrition Managers, Doctors, and Administrators for patient nutrition and cost/benefit analysis.
- Quarterly and yearly budget planning for the sales activities.
- Achieve value improvements by preparing bids and executing long term multi-year contracts.
- Increase profitability improvements by executing product improvements and substitutions.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships; including regular team meetings with both the customer and the relevant sales team members.
- Communication and follow-up of support issues and provide timely resolution.
- Sell new item categories and customer programs.
- Perform account level collaborative business reviews on a regular basis.
- Collaborate between customer support, finance administration, and sales management to complete job functions.
- Manage pricing and service-related activities.
- Communicate vendor managed inventory as needed.
- Manage customer agreements; working with vendors, product teams, contracting teams, group purchasing organizations, and customers.
- Develop and submit OKR's and Key Performance metric results on a regular basis.
- Support and work with all dedicated service managers and specialists for your areas.
- Identify new accounts and new business opportunities.
- Selling clinical and retail products and solutions to all levels of decision-makers including owners, doctors, clinical, purchasing, and procurement teams.
- Develop a commanding knowledge of OP2 products, services, and value-add programs.
- Lead nurturing, cold calling, and prospecting to develop new business opportunities.
- Present new products and initiatives; educate customers on current industry trends and regulations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of company process, process improvements, and training.
- Take accountability and lead you're demographic - It is your business!
- Excellent team-building capability.
- Strong willingness and ability to adapt and apply the latest technology.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong proficiency with Apple products.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP preferable but not required.