Job Title: Scheduling and Receiving Coordinator - Portland, Oregon
Looking to join a team where you are valued, and your hard work is appreciated? Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto has an immediate opening for a Scheduling and Receiving Coordinator at our Distribution Center in Portland, Oregon This is a full-time non-exempt position. Hours range from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays. Starting pay is $20 to $23 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits after a waiting period include: Medical, Dental and Vision. Flexible Spending Accounts. Life and Disability Insurance. 401K plan with employer match. Paid time off.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Schedule all incoming loads by warehouse.
- Receive incoming purchase orders nightly for next day's deliveries.
- Track in coming containers to insure receiving slots are left open to minimize demurrage.
- Verify and sign off on and approve all demurrage invoices.
- Verify all packing slips to invoices and process to accounting for payment.
- Communicate closely with Operations Controller and warehouse managers.
- Record LTL Shipping cost.
- Other duties as assigned over time
- Work with Tire Factory Operations as a team, brainstorm and implement innovative and time-saving processes that are scalable and beneficial to Tire Factory as a group.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of team.
- Uphold and support all Tire Factory Values and Principles.