We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has a passion for designing and implementing
efficient automated infrastructure and services with demonstrable professional experience in a senior
capacity, applying sound software engineering principles.
As a company, we move fast. We need special individuals who can empower engineers to prototype and
deploy quickly while also making sure we can scale, remain secure and stay reliable.
About the Job
- Design, implement, monitor, and scale self-service oriented infrastructure
- Work with development teams to create a robust and maintainable infrastructure that will
scale from both a performance and maintenance perspective
- Design said infrastructure in such a way to minimize roadblocks for developers who design
new systems, while keeping the resulting systems robust and maintainable
- Performance analysis and improvement of production and development systems
- Create and leverage monitoring/alerts to ensure system uptime and optimum performance
- Help troubleshoot production issues and perform root cause analyses that create effective
- Support build/deployment processes with an eye towards improving our CI/CD pipeline
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for a growing development team
- Containers (Google Kubernetes Engine, Docker...)
- Streaming/logging technologies (ElasticSearch, fluentd, LogStash, Datadog, Stackdriver...)
- Caching technologies (Reids, Memcached, CDNs )
- Message Queueing (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS...)
- Coding and scripting languages (Perl, Bash, Python, Go...)
- GCP Ecosystem (AWS/Azure Container Service and ancillary service offerings)
- Linux everywhere
- Git experience
- You care deeply about enabling developers to create systems and tools as rapidly as possible
without falling into bad design patterns
- The idea of generating a scalable process to manage user access is intriguing to you, the idea
of managing individual access requests on a daily basis makes you yawn
- You have deployed and configured a wide range of GCP (or other cloud) services including
databases, networking, and security. In this role, you will work with such paradigms and
technologies as: Kubernetes, Docker, and ElasticSearch ecosystem
Where You'll Work
Find.Jobs is located within the old McBride Mansion in a wonderful and historic area of Downtown
Cleveland (3029 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44115). Our offices have been recently renovated
to provide a comfortable work environment. We're a short uber ride away from all of the major stadiums,
this means you have FREE PARKING with a quick uber to go to anything you would want in the downtown area.
We've built a culture where it is paramount that we take time to get to know our coworkers and have
fun together. Our offices are located on the border of Cleveland's Asiatown, and you will often find the
team eating Dim Sum or singing karaoke at one of the local establishments. Hard work, camaraderie and
originality are core values of our office.
Why Become One Of Us
We invest in technology and infrastructure - you will get to think ahead, flex your design chops and
break stuff on the way to a viable solution. We value independence and judgment. We create and
understand priorities and we figure out how to get them done together.
Find.jobs is focused on testing hypotheses and validating designs before committing to a particular
path, We now that failure is part of success. We encourage it when strategically planned and prioritized.
Benefits and perks include: Competitive salary, a benefits package, subsidized lunch program, attractive
PTO policy, and much more!