Shrimpy is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who has the ability to work independently on features that will be critical to the success of our business. This includes the development, testing, and deployment of features that will help our customers trade over $100M in crypto assets daily.
The ideal candidate will be able to switch quickly and confidently between multiple platforms and languages, including: HTML, CSS, JS/TypeScript, Node.js, or other JS frameworks, C#, MySQL, and have an understanding of systems designs and server setup.
Shrimpy is the first crypto portfolio management application that is designed for social trading. Our company was founded with the vision of making crypto asset management available to the masses. We build innovative products and services that facilitate the rapid adoption of cryptocurrency.
- Architect, develop, test, release, and support both client-side and server-side solutions.
- Design APIs and collaborate with other engineering teams to integrate with our developer API services
- Innovate rapidly to evolve systems in support of changing business needs
- Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Make decisions that will influence a scale-able front & back-end architecture.
- User experience focused. We're not creating software just for other developers.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience leading to a complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expert in HTML, CSS, JS, C#, MySQL, object-oriented design and programming skills
- Expertise in building robust systems (resiliency, fault tolerance, scalability) at scale
- 5+ years experience as full stack developer
- Experience with typical software development procedures such as bug tracking and Git required
- Cloud infrastructure such as AWS preferred
- API design and development preferred
- Trading or investing experience a plus but not required
Salary: $100k - $150k
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Stock options