Who is W. E. Brown
Even in these crazy unprecedented times we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in Charlottesville. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home's plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
Coordinate the sales and repair process for our service department and assist the Service Manager with the technician training process. Also, help coordinate our heat and cooling installation process.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Coordinate with dispatch, the warehouse and suppliers to schedule repairs and installations.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Out top performers are among the highest paid in Charlottesville.
- Full time Forty hours a week work.
- Medical, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- Two weeks paid time off to start plus holidays, including your birthday.
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at W. E. Brown.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where your team and customers will appreciate you, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company if this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about W.E. Brown by visiting www.webrown.com. When you're ready, please submit a resume and complete the pretesting here .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time