Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle. With more than 25 years of experience in data sourcing, data annotation, and model evaluation, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems.
We’re on a mission to help combat false news and misinformation. This project works to improve the quality and credibility of information that millions of people see every day on social media.
The role of a Social Media Evaluator is to review posts, comments, videos, or images and assess their credibility (e.g. about politics, the economy, COVID19). Working part-time from home, you will check newsfeeds and search results using a specialized tool from Appen and provide ratings and information about the content that you see.
• Familiarity using social media. No other experience is necessary.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• A personal computer
• High-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• You will be required to work 20 hours consistently each week. You can choose which days and times suit you.
• All candidates are required to take and pass a short quiz after reading some guidelines. You’ll have two chances to retake the quiz if needed.
Apply and register on our website to start your journey with us:
Thank you and we hope you can be part of our growing global team!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.