Social Media Evaluation for Online Mystery Shoppers | Work From Home
Help a large Social Media platform evaluate the e-commerce shopping experience by purchasing items and completing surveys related to the experience.
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, and search results. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
Our Social Media Evaluators come from every corner of the world. They’re an amazingly diverse group of individuals - students and professionals, mothers and veterans, teachers and gamers - each with a unique perspective to contribute to the project.
Mystery Shoppers will be completing and reviewing the shopping experience of eCommerce advertisers on a well-known social media platform.
- Mystery Shoppers keep their purchases.
- Mystery Shoppers are reimbursed for their purchases.
- Who doesn’t like free products?
- Mystery Shoppers should have some disposable income to make purchases upfront.
- Mystery Shoppers should be able to complete purchases within a short 1-week timeline.
- Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must.
- Strong spoken and written fluency in English and Bengali
- Must be residing in Bangladesh
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Interesting right? Join our team! Be a Social Media Evaluator!
Your contribution will impact the eCommerce services that we use every single day.
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."