The people we hire.
Our team is comprised of talented, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. We grow our team by
finding individuals that share our enthusiasm of helping others find work. The people we hire have the
ability to collaborate across departments to create an amazing experience for job seekers, recruiters
The development team creates world class software using cutting edge technologies in a fast paced
agile environment. Our goal is to create a global system that links the correct individual to the correct
position. Every year more than 500 million people visit a .JOBS domain trusting our software to provide
them with their next career milestone or qualified applicant. These individuals count on our team to help
them find relevant open positions, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect
companies and job seekers.
The Software Engineer at Find.Jobs plays a pivotal role in code development. You will be required to
produce high quality code that is well tested and follows the best practices for the language in use. Your
code, ideas and vision will help enhance the product into a household name. Find.Jobs follows agile
methodologies and you are expected to follow the process of Scrum and Kanban. Your passion for
learning and your ability to effectively communicate will aid the business in our goal of connecting the
correct applicants to the business who seek them.
Who you are.
- Produce high quality code that is on time and tested.
- Create requirement documents for new development.
- Work as a member of a team, providing feedback and suggestions to other members.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on software development.
- Provide technical documentation.
- Provide ideas and technology suggestions.
- 3-5 years of experience within a software engineering role.
- Mastery of at least one language, ability to explain concepts of development within that language.
- Extensive experience with relational database (MySQL) and Non-Relational (Elastic) Data-storage solutions.
- Full-stack development experience.
- The ability to learn new concepts and languages quickly.
- Experience with any of the following technologies Drupal, PHP, Python, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Clear and effective communication skill, both verbal and written.
- A passion for learning. Know how to grow yourself as well as those around you.