Are you ready to take your software developing skills to the next level? Moebius Solutions, Inc. is looking for full-time Software Engineers to join our fast growing team of 50+ employees in San Diego, CA. In our collaborative and solution-based environment, you will work alongside software experts to build creative web services, applications, and databases. Our small-scale structure provides you the flexibility and support needed to strengthen your skills, while you gain dynamic hands-on experience with new technologies. We make employee happiness a key priority by offering a very generous compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Adjustable working schedule to accommodate work/life balance
- 401(k) Retirement planning, with 4% matching contribution
- Educational Assistance program
- Real passion for Programming
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- U.S. Citizenship to obtain Secret Clearance
- Experience with web servers written with Java (JAX-RS), Python (Flask, Django) or Node.js
- Experience with web frameworks: React, Angular
- Experience with web services: REST, WebSockets, Messaging, XML/JSON
- Experience with common version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Experience with relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases: Accumulo, MongolDB, VoltDB, etc.
- Experience with Java Security APIs or PKI
- Good unit-level and system-level testing and documentation habits
- Object oriented design/development or functional design/development
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Thank you for your time; we look forward to hearing from you.
- Moebius Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.