SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for our client in Washington, MO. As a member of the leadership team, this person will establish an integrated business planning process, metrics necessary to track supply chain effectiveness, efficiency, and sales opportunities, as well as develop a strategic process to leverage capacity and improve market adaptability. A successful candidate will be highly organized and be able to develop and implement strategies that synchronize commercial, planning, and procurement activities to improve business results.
- Effectively manage personnel and activities in the areas of forecasting, planning, and scheduling, production, transportation, inventory and process control, inside sales, customer service, logistics, and contract manufacturing.
- Implement an achievable Supply plan and lead the plant SIOP process for demand and supply planning, support financial reconciliation and management review.
- Set up, deliver, measure, and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and take corrective actions.
- Responsible for creating master production schedules, raw material ordering and strategic management, Inventory Controls, Cycle Counting, Inventory Reconciliation. Drive inventory management and inventory integrity programs to right size inventory levels and maximize system accuracy.
- Promote and deploy LEAN techniques and driving continuous improvement within the facility.
- Provide suppliers with demand forecasts and proactively monitors supplier’s short-term capacity (0-12 months).
- Coordinates various customer and internal presentations that include Program Reviews (internal and customer facing), Monthly Business Review, Annual Plan, Quality deliverables (Management Review), etc.
- Timely and accurate purchase order (contract) review and order entry cognizant of customer penalty time frames and impact to programs.
- ASAT self-audit responsibilities.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, or Sciences preferred; Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain within manufacturing required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- ASCM (APICS) CPIM or CSCP certification is preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER