MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This Supply/Demand Planner must be able to efficiently manage & analyze schedule of production requirements in terms of material flow and forecast demand while maintaining the mind set of a team player supporting the activities to achieve the goals set by the department.
As the world's leading natural health-food brand with global operations and the wide range of production portfolio, our client is providing the best end-to-end solutions for both consumers and businesses across over 130 markets. With the sales growth and the business restructure, they are looking for an experienced demand and supply planner to join the supply chain division adding value to the across-functional team.
Reporting to the Demand & Supply Manager, your primary responsibility is end-to-end planning incorporating formulation of the demand plan, manage S&OP process for respective categories in line with defined SOPs, and drive continuous improvement initiatives. Your key accountabilities include:
- Manage the demand forecasting process at a Major Buying Group across the national level
- Liaise with Commercial Team to develop analytical insight, drive the forecast accuracy and add value to continuous process improvement
- Facilitate cross functional consensus of demand plan through scan data, sales & demand history, market intelligence, promotional activities, customer insight and statistical modelling underpinned by documented assumptions and final signoff of Sales plan
- Generate an accurate volume & value forecast through the demand planning process , optimise direct deliveries to customers to reduce supply chain costs and leadtimes to customers
- Facilitate warehouse stock transfer process with objective to minimise costs.
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on the Business Deployment Plan
- Drive continuous improvement analysing trends and developing insights, through collaborative forecasting with Commercial Team
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing, regional planning and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers and improve operational performance.
- Solid track record in Demand Planning, forecasting and S&OP process
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders both internally and externally
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster business relationships with customers
- Analytical, process driven and demonstrated ability to manage project deadlines and process improvement
- Experience ERP system ideally JD Edwards, and intermediate to advance level in Excel
- APICS qualification is preferred.
- Great Insurance 100% paid by employer; Health, Vision, Dental