Teach English in China and discover an exciting culture!
- Students: 3-18 years old, classes usually have 8-12 students.
- 5 working days per week.
- Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
- The schools use their own teaching materials.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 25,000 RMB ($3,855) per month.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Visa provided.
- Comprehensive training provided by the school.
- Benefits depend on location (e.g. free Chinese lessons, teaching assistant, housing allowance, flight reimbursement, covid insurance).
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.