We are hiring Team Members for our Front of House Team! Are you a people person and have a great smile? Nights and Saturdays are required to qualify for this position.
- No experience necessary, training provided.
- Openings available for Day & Evening shifts, Full-Time & Part-Time availability.
- We love to promote from within
- Wages start at $15.50 /hr with an opportunity for self-led raises in the first three months
- Full or Part Time hours available
Who We Are:
Our company's mission statement specifies that our goal is to have a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A . We do this through genuine care for our guests and team members, ensuring that we follow the recipes that make Chick-fil-A great and that we always act with kindness. At Chick-fil-A 22 nd & 6 th Avenue, our goal is to be the best place to eat and the best place to work.
Who We Hire:
We are passionate about building a team of high-character individuals; people who care for others, love to have fun while working hard and are serious about pursuing their dreams. Chick-fil-A is a place to become the best version of yourself through serving others.
Some responsibilities of all team members are as follows:
- Provide enthusiastic and genuine care for all guests
- Execute all procedures as laid out by leaders (this includes Food Safety, Service, and Cleanliness models)
- Create a welcoming and kind environment between yourself and other team members
- Proactively contribute to the cleanliness of both guest and team member areas
- Set personal and professional goals and work to achieve them
- Respect your teammates by being on time for shifts
- Resolve problems for guests using the H.E.A.R.D. model (Hear, Empathize, Apologize, Resolve, Delight)
FRONT OF HOUSE specific job duties include greeting guests, taking guest orders, serving food to guests, providing outstanding service in the dining room, and maintaining a clean & safe restaurant environment.
- Display initiative & a positive attitude
- Work hard in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Willing to learn & be coach-able
- Give your best effort
- Dependable team player
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CHICK-FIL-A 22 nd & 6 th AVENUE:
- Competitive Pay
- Closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Free Meals on your Break
- Positive and Fun Environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Leadership Advancement Opportunity
- Scholarship Opportunity
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to meet you. Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour