Midwest Express, Inc.
We are a proud subsidiary of Honda Logistics North America
Technical Specialist II: Posting #3522
This is a 2nd shift position
- This position will support both the Lincoln and Talladega, Alabama production facilities
- Understand and troubleshoot Pneumatics, hydraulics, 24VDC control circuits, mechanical fixtures.
• Be able to troubleshoot and repair complex automated equipment including mechanical, pneumatic and electrical control circuits.
• Fully understand and troubleshoot motor control, 480VAC three phase power distribution and motors.
• Must be able to fabricate simple projects to meet needs of production floor, basic knowledge of welding principles
• Responsible to complete Preventative Maintenance checks on a routine schedule.
• Candidate should be proficient & knowledgeable with Allen Bradley & Mitsubishi PLC's to be used as a troubleshooting tool, troubleshooting and writing of programs desirable.
• Candidate must be willing to work overtime to maintain equipment.
• Act as a role model for all associates and adhere to the company core values
▪ Demonstrate and serve as a role model for Respect for the Individual at all times
▪ Maintain professional and consistent Open Communication with all levels of the organization, communicating with diverse groups of people and ensuring understanding
▪ Demonstrate and serve as a role model for a Challenging Spirit and Innovation by continuous improvement in daily processes using PDCA cycles
▪ Demonstrate and serve as a role model for Timely, Informed Decision Making by utilizing genba practices and efficiently gathering information to make decisions that protect the organization
▪ 1-2 Years Technical School in Maintenance related field or Formal 4 year Apprenticeship program with certificate of completion or equivalent experience.
▪ Ability to interact professionally within the company and with the customer
▪ Experience with mechanical devices, tools and equipment relating to manufacturing or distribution equipment
▪ Hands on maintenance and troubleshooting experience with knowledge of all aspects of machine troubleshooting, process and machine improvements, PM plans, and installation of new equipment
If you are interested in being considered for this position please send your resume, including the posting number above, to Ramy Awad in Human Resources via email at .
- Paid time off over July and December shutdown and all major Holidays
- Generous PTO program
- Low cost Benefits are offered for both the Associate and their dependents.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company paid training program