We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our busy production team. As a lead video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director.To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting. Within a continually expanding organization, this position offers excellent career growth potential for the right candidates.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Keep information confidential.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value
- Consulting with the supervisor and production team throughout the project
Previous work experience as a Video Editor.
Hands on experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
Familiarity with special effects, and 3D composition.
Attention to detailAbility to work to a tight schedule.A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.