nGROUP Performance Partners is seeking a WMS Super User!
The WMS Super User has responsibility for recommending, developing, and maintaining present and future systems that support the facilities operations, logistics, and inventory process. This individual will also work closely with client's multi state locations to ensure continuity among all their warehouses.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 1 year experience with WMS software systems.
- have a solid understanding of Operational processes in Distribution and manufacturing facilities.
- possess knowledge and experience creating and maintaining reports out of the WMS system.
- have a solid understanding of database structure and queries.
- have the ability to work within multisite functional teams
- possess a high level of analytical ability
- have the ability/willingness to travel to customer locations (travel up to 25% annually)
- be available to provide off shift support in the event of critical customer network disruption or crisis
- be able to make decisions in a timely manner
- possess strong oral and written communications skills
- have the ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization
- have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- work well in a fast-paced environment
- be capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- be detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- have the ability to train other users on the WMS system
- Experience with HighJump
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and e-Mail etiquette
- A minimum of five years of Logistics, Transportation, Warehouse, Plant or industry related field experience
- 3PL experience a plus
- Lead Logistics Provider experience a plus
- Deposco is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people who fall under this classification. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates in this role. All associates may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status or other protected status.