Job Title: Warehouse Production & Assembly
Warehouse of Fixtures has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Production & Assembly Laborer in our St. Louis location. If you have a passion for teamwork, and reaching daily goals, we would love to hear from you!
Warehouse of Fixtures continues the tradition of excellence in new, preowned, and refurbished office furniture. Our company serves businesses nationwide and internationally with a focus in the St. Louis and Kansas City metropolitan areas.
Our business has a strong community involvement, donating our time, money, and furniture to worthwhile local causes such as Operation Food Search, Foster and Adoptive Care Coalition, and the Urban League. We also have a very strong commitment to re-use/recycle, keeping furniture out of the waste stream every year.
- 15+ Years of Operations Family Owned
- 60+ Years of local name recognition
- Excellent reputation built around strong customer values, service, and solution-focused approach.
Summary of Position:
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and assembling incoming product, picking, and filling orders, packing, and shipping orders or managing, organizing, and retrieving product from the warehouse.
- Read, interpret, and follow basic written/verbal instructions or procedures to accurately pick, pack, ship and put away raw materials and products in a warehouse setting.
- Loading, unloading, and wrapping furniture on delivery trucks.
- Tag and label product.
- Prepare all order for delivery.
- Forklift driving (Training and Certification Provided)
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the warehouse is meeting quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
Knowledge / Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in both speech and writing.
- Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through on assignments.
- Demonstrates a customer focus.
- Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with assistance.
- Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently.
- Ability to work in in-door/out-door climate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off / Flexible Hours
- Work week Monday - Friday
- Paid Weekly
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Starting salary $15.00 per hour
- $200.00 sign on bonus provided after the successful completion of 90 day training.