Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
What does the work involve?
In this job, you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality, and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone, and cultural relevance.
As a Personalized Internet Ads Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search and online advertising more relevant and interesting for all Korean speakers in China.
- You must be living in China for the last 3 consecutive years
- Suitable candidates must have full professional proficiency in English and Korean
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and antivirus software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Interested? Please follow the steps below to apply:
1. Create an account here:
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
4. Select China as your country and Korean (China) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
5. Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Be a part of an amazing online community
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status."