1. At least 5+ years experience developing, deployment and versioning of stand-alone, fast and low-resource windows applications developed in C# or Golang facilitating Win32 C APIs using WebView technologies.
3. Have 3+ years experience developing and using REST-APIs, microservices and WebSocket streaming applications
4. Have experience with versioning projects using Gitlab/GIthub.
5. Experience with improving performance of applications
6. Experience using monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
7. Experience with ELK stack for logging/ debugging.
8. Knowledgeable about basic scripting (PowerShell, Bash).
9. Have experience with deployment of windows application in cloud based services.
- Further development of our windows application that handles message delivery to callcenter agent's workstations.
- Design and maintain a smooth process of rolling out updates in a callcenter environment with high security standards and varying deployment methods.
- Work closely with our backend team to integrate with backend services
- Work closely with product management, account management and callcenter IT to coordinate rollout of updates.
- Support callcenter IT with update roll out
Ok. Last thing...
If you are still not sure, or still scared or feel that you don't meet 100% of the requirement, apply anyway! We don't hire off of keywords. We hire real living people who have voices; who are willing to learn what you need for your career growth. Yes, we want to hear from you! If you are ready, join our exciting and game-changing journey as a frontend developer/UX specialist, click on "apply button" and we'll get in touch with you soonest as possible.