AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.?
The Operations Manager is responsible for driving effectiveness through both human and technology resource optimization. This role is responsible for creating a roadmap of process and technology solutions which will drive efficient and effective execution. Beyond creating the vision, the manager is responsible to see that it is executed daily, and progress is being made against the forward-thinking roadmap. Responsibilities
- Manage monthly, weekly, and daily capacity planning and resource allocation plans
- Engage collaboratively with business sector managers to provide recommendations and insights to optimize workforce
- Create and execute plans to maximize human capital and technology solutions
- Oversee technology roadmap and prioritization setting
- Develop and manage team KPIs to drive effective decision making and better business process visibility
- Liaison with MABI to drive business insights to broader organization while leveraging the insights in daily operations
- Collaborate with Market Access and Trade to drive an end to end patient experience
- Drive continuous improvement and employee engagement
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender
- Bachelor's degree (Science, Engineering, Operations Management). 5+ years in an operations or service center setting. Strong analytical capabilities. Ability to work cross functionally, communicate effectively, and execute.