- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- $105,110.00 -163,220.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
SeniorData Business analyst (Agile) Summary Responsibilities :
Experience with Agile methodology anddevelopment operations
Datamodeling and Business intelligencetools knowledge and Experience
Verygood SQL experience and understanding of Relations Databases and reportingdatabases
Gathers, reviews, analyzes, andevaluates user needs. Involved in planning BSA effort on the project.
Act as a primary SME liaison betweenbusiness users/BAs and IT project team
Manage user expectations andrequirements scope by facilitating Product grooming, planning and daily scrums
Lead requirements elicitation,definition, and story grooming
Participates in fit/gap analysis offunctional requirements
Facilitate functional requirementswalkthroughs and respond to Test team ambiguity review questions
Lead functional documentation design(use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes)
Review test cases
Must have investment management /Assessment management experience
Work closely with Project Manager,architects, developers, Test team, business users/BAs and applicable outsideentities (vendors and others)
Contribute to development of userguides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts asappropriate
Actively participates in change managementactivities
Works with Project Manager and ProductOwner to ensure compliance to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Provides estimates for BSA work effortson new projects and for on-going forecasting
Assist in fulfilling SOX and other compliancerequests.
Has ongoing interaction with seniormanagement.
Might lead a small team of BSAs or otherresources
Understanding of asset and liabilityprojections (reinvestment and market valuations)
Understanding of Scenarios used forasset valuations (projections)
Good understanding of different assetclasses like Derivatives, Security, Loans, Alternates (CJV's etc) MinimumRequirements:
- Experience in working with multiple teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to conduct workshops, requirement sessions at client location.
- Finance and Investment Domain
- Knowledge of Software Design, & Software Requirements etc.
- Demonstrates excellent ability to analyze information
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7+ years business systems analysis experience or comparable business experience.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Associated topics: bi, examiner, financial analyst, financial analytic, forecasting, investment fund, legal, monitor, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...