Loading some great jobs for you...
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for designing and executing test environments for Quality
Assurance Engineers. Tests products, software, and web applications to
ensure quality and a successful roll-out. Assists in managing project
teams, developing test strategies, and designing quality assurance
practices. Leads Engineering teams in investigation processes which
includes identifying, reproducing, and resolving defects, bugs, or
problems. Recognized as an expert in own area within the organization.
Provides guidance and mentorship to junior Engineers.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product
and technical requirements. Reviews and verifies requirements and design
specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis
towards product testability and verification. Has an in-depth knowledge
of the product under test and system it is integrated with.
- Contributes to the development of Quality Assurance test philosophies
and methodologies. Identifies viable test strategies in order to support
testing product functionality.
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the
solution of assigned projects. Publishes detailed test strategies, test
plans and test cases.
- Develops test cases and detail test scenarios for Quality Assurance
Engineers and oversees their execution, tracking, and automation.
Ensures proper execution of regression test procedures and automated
test suites and scripts. Participates in design, code, and functional
product reviews to facilitate white-box test design.
- Reviews project progress, evaluates results and recommends corrections
in technical applications and analysis.
- Ensures resolution of problems and defects. Initiates investigation
process, identifies and reproduces bugs or defects, and drives issues
and improvements to resolution.
- Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Quality Assurance
Engineers. Provides technical leadership and consultation with regards
to practices, procedures and techniques.
- Conducts trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
- Works with vendors to troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.
Loading some great jobs for you...