A family practice physician opportunity is available in Oregon minutes from the Washington border. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and there will be a 1:4 or better phone-only call. You will see 20 to 22 patients per day. The schedule allows for up to 30 for a physician that wants to see more. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Oregon. The surrounding area has plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities. You will be able to go boating, water skiing, swimming, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, snowmobiling, and skiing. This area is nestled in wine country and has a small-town ambiance with a wine and cheese festival and farmers markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other FM job, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Eligible for state and federal loan repayment
- Comprehensive family medicine
- Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 or better phone-only call
- 20 to 22 scheduled patients per day
- On-site laboratory services
- Board certified or board eligible
- Plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent care