About our client:
Our client is one of the fastest growing organizations in their industry in the Kern County market; the company is looking to hire a Human Resource Manager. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and they are looking to bring a true leader to their organization to harbor the continued growth of the organization.
Position: Human Resource Manager
My client is hiring a forward-thinking and strategic Human Resource Manager/ HR Business Partner to support their quickly growing food production facility. As the Human Resource Manager, you’ll focus on supporting a variety of different departments. This true "hands-on" HR role requires a person who is capable of being a trusted adviser to management and an advocate for their employees. You’ll effectively partner across the HR function through teamwork and collaboration to deliver value-added services to management and employees. To be successful, you’ll need to be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, manage multiple priorities and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
Here's what you'll do:
• Partner with leaders to understand the business and develop an approach which will strengthen culture, improve performance, and enhance engagement.
• Ensure the consistent application and approach of our programs and policies.
• Advise business leaders on execution of performance management and talent management processes to promote a culture of high performance, continuous growth and development.
• Assist management in evaluating performance of team members, providing guidance regarding coaching, counseling and development. Ensure employees have the right skills, tools and talents to perform their roles, and that the business has the right talent in the right roles.
• Manage the resolution of complex employee relations issues, lead investigations of employee complaints and partner with HR Director when needed. Advise and counsel management regarding appropriate disciplinary actions to create consistency and mitigate legal risk.
• Maintain knowledge of human resource industry trends and new employment related legislation and communicate policies, procedures and program revisions as necessary to assigned client groups.
• Analyze HR data to proactively identify trends, and provide recommendations to client groups for improvement.
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and to be constantly seeking ways to improve workflow and processes.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
• BA/BS in Business Administration or related field highly desirable
• 4+ Years progressively responsible technical and/or administrative experience in human resources or similar environment
• Knowledge of HR practices and procedures
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook); experience with HRIS desirable
• Ability to see the "big picture" business perspective, but able to "roll up your sleeves" and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and the general public
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in daily operations; and conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner
Here's what they'll bring to the table:
• A cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
• The opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
• Recognition for excellence.
Is this you? Let's partner!