- Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar - Delray Beach
Hospitality - Food Services
1 Marine Way
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails, and local beers.
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar is looking for highly motivated employees who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment!
The ideal busser is detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. The responsibilities of the Busser include, but are not limited to,
- Deliver exceptional customer service by quickly and efficiently clearing restaurant tables
- Carry large loads of dishes to kitchen for washing
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work and equipment maintenance
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
More detail about Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar - Delray Beach part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings, please visit
Associated topics: bar busser, bus boy, busser, bussing tables, delivery, food runner, heavy, lift object, portador de alimentos, resetting table
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...