Social Media Manager
- High Faluter
- $88,070.00 - 194,740.00 / Year *
- 4301 NW Oxbridge Dr
- Portland, OR 97229
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Social Media Manager
High Faluter is a new, alternative blog that is focused on the college experience, education and the young adult culture, and the various intersections therein. Led by current and recent college students, we are highly experimental, thoughtful, and aggressive when it comes to addressing matters of social and scholastic importance.
We have a great, growing team of editors and writers assembled, and are looking for a social media manager to help build our existing online presence and create a bridge of communication to our audience.
An ideal High Faluter social media manager will:
- Be current students or recent graduates
- Have a thorough understanding of the various social media platforms
- Be proficient in growing and maintaining a mass audience on multiple networks
- Have an engaging online presence
- Ensure each network coincides with High Faluter s theme
- Be very strong communicators over e-mail
- Be ethical
Other notes: We are a genuine, independent start-up blogging outlet, so we are proud to say 100% of the revenue generated through our website is used to fund our writers and contributors. For this position, we will set the payrate according to the consistency in progress you re able to make.
However, along with said pay, we are able to offer staff subscriptions to services such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Spotify.
If you are interested in working for High Faluter, please send your resume along with a brief message through the box below, including, if applicable, your portfolio.
social media, facebook, instagram, twitter, advertising, public relations
Associated topics: cnbc, edit, media, post, publishing, scriptwriter, short story, social media, story, writing internship