SENIOR SUPPLY / REPLENISHMENT ANALYST - CONSUMER
Employment Type: Full-Time
SENIOR SUPPLY ANALYST - CONSUMER
J P Canon Associates -- Executive Search Consultants -- 888 233-3131
FOR OUR CLIENT
Located in Suburban New Jersey
Our client, a global and growing leader, is eager to retain the services of an experienced Supply Planning professional. The selected candiate will have responsibility for the deployment and replenishment of finished goods inventories. You will using state of the art Supply and Demand planning tools and managing the supply planning process. Selected candidates will be a key contributors in the Supply Chain organization interfacing with marketing demand planning and production.
Qualifications - BA/BS degree in any major is required [Business ,Engineering or Systems a plus]
- Three + years’ experience [ more is better] in forecasting/demand and Supply Planning
- Experience in Inventory Management and Deployment in a consumer packaged goods / Fast Moving Goods environment.
- Experience using sophisticated ERP planning tools required [ i.e. SAP / APO , JDA]
- Strong Excel skills are always helpful
- Professional certification such as APICS or IBF are a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...