- Jagged Peak
1 Center Cir
Jagged Peak is a global Omni channel e-Commerce solutions provider, offering enterprise ready software and services, designed to enhance the scalability, flexibility and profitability of a company's e-commerce enterprise. We are currently experiencing growth and looking for experienced Reverse Logistics Associates to add to our Avenel, NJ distribution center team. This position is very dynamic and requires excellent time management, self-motivation and a positive, team player attitude.
The Reverse Logistics Associate is responsible for receiving product into the warehouse/system. They must be a team player who will develop effective working relationships with co-workers, colleagues and others to achieve operational excellence. The function of the Reverse Logistics Associate is to continuously work towards the elimination product receipt/shipment errors.
* Properly identify and physically and systematically receive in material to support Reverse Logistics
* Verify packing list or BOL versus physical receipt and report/input variances to support proper inventory integrity and Inventory Management best practices.
* Physically inspect inventory per client specifications.
* Materials must then be stored in, physically and systemically, appropriate sub inventory location.
* Maintain clean and safe work environment per 5S standards.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years Warehouse/Inventory Control experience
* Experience in general warehouse practices is a must i.e. receiving/pick/pack/put away.
* Experience using Supply Chain and/or Warehouse Management System Software Preferred
* Data entry/PC Skills-Use of MS Excel, Online UPS/FedEx shipping labels, supply chain software
* Must be forklift certified.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee works in a typical warehouse/loading dock environment with a moderate to loud noise level. Job may require occasional additional hours including possible mandatory overtime.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jagged Peak is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Associated topics: dockworker, forklift, intern, logistics, logistics operation, picker, warehouse intern, warehouse operation, warehouse technician, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...