The Engagement & Support Service Specialist will support initiatives to improve customers use of our technology to the fullest potential.
The Engagement & Support Service Specialist will provide daily direct end-user support to patient care coordination teams and business entities on the use of various technology platforms. Overall direct end-user support includes but is not limited to system introduction and maintenance, workflow assessment integration, training, troubleshooting issues and driving key communication.
- Provides excellent customer service while using technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify client needs and provide effective solutions.
- Ensures that service requests, diagnoses, troubleshooting and technical problems and information technology issues related to the technology platforms are resolved in a timely manner
- Analyzes complex situations in the clinical environment to resolve technical problems
- Support End User Training Programs for all levels of care team staff and administration
- Establish User Creation and Authentication
- Maintain and or build system organizations and sites
- Continued Identification and documentation of workflows that are prone to issues and works with end-users to increase knowledge and learning
- Participates in user acceptance testing on system modifications and release
- Deploy ongoing support ticket system and telephonic engagement practices
- Delivers and manages end-use communication on system modifications, releases, scheduled down-time, etc.
- Manage day to day tasks to ensure timely resolution and customer service goals are met.
- Other supporting duties, as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into user-friendly communication.
Demonstrates strong knowledge of technology system through presentation of tools
Ability to working and foster a collaborative team environment
Strong customer service orientation
Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite type applications
Bachelor's degree in related field
IT Support or Health Care Operations experience. Familiarity with health information systems, practice management, and call centers a big plus.
Experience in user training and client engagement
Customer Service experience
Medical Home Network (MHN) is a not-for-profit collaborative that has fundamentally changed how care is delivered. Our proven model of care unites provider communities and diverse healthcare entities around a common goal: to redesign healthcare delivery and transform the way care is managed at the practice level.
It starts with providers and patients working together to improve health. Care teams drive engagement by developing relationships with patients that extend beyond the four walls of the primary care practice. We provide the tools and processes to help care teams engage patients and help them become an accountable member of the team. Research shows that patients who are involved in making their healthcare decisions tend to be healthier and have better outcomes.
By connecting providers and delivering real-time information, we enable coordinated care management, improve transitions of care, and promote timely follow-up. But the most important change is that patients receive better care where and when they need it.
Associated topics: call center, call center associate, coordinator, customer care associate, customer service, customer service representative, service representative, service specialist, technical assistant, tsr