Under direction of the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor will follow all established procedures and policies while managing the day to day production needs in order to meet the company goals.
- Overall responsibility for the plants day-to-day activities including, but not limited to data entry, preparation and distribution orders/work assignments
- Ability to gain an understanding of all RE Systems to support departmental functions.
- Maintain material flow ensuring uninterrupted production.
- Lead the departmental safety program, including 5S disciplines and the investigation of all accidents and injuries.
- Train and develop all production personnel.
- Participate in planning departmental goals and budgets and operate within their constraints.
- Promote and maintain a team environment consistent with company values and principles.
- Act as a liaison between plant operations and customer service.
- Lead the team in problem resolution.
- Maintain required reporting and make adjustments to personnel/processes to ensure optimal performance in each respective area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Standing – Frequently
- Walking - Frequently
- Occasionally required to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Indoor Manufacturing Environment
- Varying noise levels.
- Fast-paced work.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-direction and initiative
- Organizational skills
- Computer Skills-specifically MS-Office and Outlook
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus