Director, Customer Experience Operations in Niles, Illinois | Careers at Niles HQ
Compensation: $128,340.00 - $128,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a forward thinking customer experience leader?
As the Director, Customer Experience Operations you will work to lead Shure to the forefront of delivering a superior customer experience in the modern, digital world. You will work effectively across the company to ensure data and technology are aligned with the customer support teams to enhance the customer journey. We are looking for a leader that can envision the future and create a strategy to enhance Shure's position as a global leader in customer experience across consumer electronics, professional audio, and A/V conferencing.
- Directly supervise global customer service, applications engineering/technical support, and post-sales service teams with direct reports in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia regions.
- Increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Establish modern, agile, digital processes and customer interfaces to deliver an outstanding customer care experience while driving efficiency within the Shure customer care organization.
- Enable data-driven, efficient decision making about resource allocation and global capability development to ensure consistent, outstanding customer experience worldwide.
- Align incentives to ensure results-based reward and recognition.
- Work closely with sales, digital marketing, and product leaders to understand and enhance customer journeys across all touchpoints.
- Use a fact-based, data-driven perspective to collaborate with IT, sales, digital marketing, and operations leaders to manage CRM roadmap and implementation projects.
- 12+ years of customer service experience.
- At least 7 years of direct supervisory experience over customer service and/or service functions.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Deeply collaborative, powerfully influential, inspiring leader with an exceptional customer experience track record in a leading organization, well-known for its high value customer service delivery standards.
- Track record of developing a long-term vision, setting strategic direction and leading major innovation initiatives to accomplish immediate and long-range objectives, framing strategic options in the context of emerging consumer and market trends and evolving challenges and opportunities.
- History of delivering business results through commercially successful initiatives, from pre-sales to ordering to post-sales support. Experience supporting IT channels and end customers in enterprise software applications strongly preferred.
- Experience with technology implementation and usage including automation/EDI, Chatbots, AI/Machine Learning, and CRM systems required. Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in influencing and leading cross-functional change.
- Proven success leading global teams.
- Ability to travel - both domestic and international
Associated topics: analyst, area sales, business development, business intelligence, channel partner, client, customer, franchise, guest, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...