Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 147642
Date Posted: 11/26/2019
• Serve as embedded coach/leader to Product teams to educate and influence the adoption and scaling of Agile Delivery Model
• Experience on Product Teams with process, product, or technology/DevOps
• Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging Agile best practices
• Play an active role in helping build the Agile CoE
Coach & Train:
• Influence, educate, and coach team members, leaders, and business stakeholders on Agile values, principles, and practices related to process, technology and/or product.
• Develop, implement, and promote Agile best practice standards including the use of metric boards and tools where appropriate.
• Educate and influence leadership, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and SMEs on their role in supporting teams
• Demonstrate good technical understanding of how to build and deliver software solutions
• Provide transparency to stakeholders regarding the progress of adoption of Agile & DevOps principles and practices
• Document, report and promote quantifiable business benefits resulting from Agile & DevOps transformation efforts
• Share learnings with other Agile coaches to elevate skills and knowledge of coaching team
• Lead assessments to determine progress of team performance through quantitative and qualitative measures
• Collect data and demonstrate ability to deliver value and product frequently
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience with managing a digital organization and operation models (e.g. processes, technologies, best practices, programs, systems, testing, analysis, tooling) in international and complex organizations.
• 2-3 years prior experience as an Agile Coach or change influencer leading a variety of several change efforts or transformations.
• 2-3 years demonstrated knowledge of various frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, Digital capabilities, Digital Strategy, & Problem Solving.
• Solid understanding of marketing and B2B/B2C business operation
• Experience in Agile (marketing) organization e.g Spotify, ING, etc. preferred.
• Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated exceptional critical thinking, strategic planning and process management skills
• Strong leader with business acumen and strategic focus
• Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills
• Strong servant leader able to lead and work with multiple diverse roles and personalities
• Ability to work collaboratively and inspire teams.