\"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.\"
This is your opportunity to display your strong leadership and managerial skills in our customer service oriented, high energy environment. Your role is vital in assisting the Restaurant General Manager run the day to day operations and create an environment where employees love to work and Customers love to visit.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be assisting the Restaurant General Manager in order to accomplishing human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, recognizing, and disciplining employees.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Communicating job expectations, plan , monitor, appraise and review job performance while enforcing policies and procedures
* Achieving restaurant operational excellence with Integrity by contributing ideas and recommendations to development plans and review;
* Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production; product quality; customer service standards
* Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change
* Controlling cost by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste and ensuring high quality of preparation
* Adhering to marketing objectives by executing marketing windows
* Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and securing revenues
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.