Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
Oaks Integrated Care is seeking to employ a qualified Support Services Coordinator to join our team serving Adults with Developmental Disabilities in a residential and day program settings in Burlington, Camden, Mercer, Somerset, Cumberland, Monmouth and Gloucester Counties.
As a Full Time Support Services Coordinator, you must have strong organizational skills, the ability to promote and work within a team environment, flexibility to work in residential and day program settings, strong customer service skills, strong computer skills to include proficiency in spreadsheets. Travel throughout NJ required.
* Monitoring, tracking and facilitating all vehicle maintenance and upkeep; * Monitoring and facilitating all maintenance needs with Oaks' Maintenance Department and outside vendors; * Assist VP with facility inspections on a regular basis, minimally once per month; * Visit programs weekly to train and engage staff; * Provide coverage within programs as directed; * Travel required throughout Camden, Burlington, Mercer, Somerset, Cumberland, Monmouth and Gloucester counties;
* Competitive salaries * Medical and Dental Insurance * Vision Plan * Retirement Plan * Flexible Spending Plans * EXCELLENT Time Benefits!
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Social Science or a related field; * Two years of residential experience required; * Possession of valid driver's license in good standing, must have less than 5 points;
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* Donate * About Us * Adult Services * Child and Family Services * Careers * Employee Resources * Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.