As the Writing Product Specialist, you fuel product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the teaching and learning community. This requires you to develop a deep understanding of our writing products, key audiences and customer needs. You will work closely with the VP or product management, and the marketing team to assist with the development and communication of the compelling value propositions that our writing products provide to the education community.
- Assist with the development and communication of pedagogical content, whether through workshops, online modules, or presentations
- Auditing and training our consultants; and, conducting onsite workshops, trainings, and virtual meetings when required
- Assist with the development of value propositions as related to our writing products, updates and releases.
- Stay abreast of trends in the educational marketplace to ensure the writing product line's competitive position.
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders and clients to gather feedback in the development of writing product enhancements.
- Educate internal stakeholders (sales, customer service, implementation...) in all functions and features of our writing products.
- Participate in writing-related teaching/learning and assessment initiatives
- Some travel required.
- Take on miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master's Degree, Education or related field
- Teaching Certification, Literacy/ELA preferred and at least 3 years of classroom experience.
- Design and development of instructional/curricular materials.
- Passion for education and technology
- Experience interacting with and influencing key decision-makers in the k12 education community.
- Highly motivated with demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead projects proactively
Vantage < www.vantage.com > is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of markets and industries. Integrating patented AI and linguistic tools, Vantage offers world-class products and services, including award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, into various vertical markets: Education, Government, Healthcare, etc.
Associated topics: academic counselor, clinician, coordinate, counselor, elementary school counselor, office assistant, school counselor, scriptwriter, slp, staff